Sport Holiday In Order HAORNAS Year 2010
Submitted by humas_fik on Thu, 2014-12-04 09:29
National Sports Day (Haornas) is one of the important and strategic momentum needs to be celebrated by the nation of Indonesia simultaneously and lively in the archipelago. Law No. 3 of 2005 on National Sports System, rekindling a national movement to popularize the sport and mengolahragakan community, as well as familiarization inflame sports education, recreational sports and sports achievements as a solution to the problems of the nation.
In order to commemorate Haornas 2010 on September 29, 2010, Faculty of Sport Science, State University of Yogyakarta intend launched a project entitled SPORTS HOLIDAY FIK UNY. This activity aims to provide an opportunity especially to the Faculty, Administration and Student Employees UNY to exercise, by utilizing free of charge in most of the sports facilities in the FIK UNY.
PURPOSE OF ACTIVITY
• Cultivating the sport as a means of education, recreation and resource source achievement.
• Creating a sense of belonging, sense of responsibility, and a sense of nurturing the sport.
• Increase participation in promoting, developing a national sport as adhesive unity of the nation.
• Correctional culture of motion by using sport as a medium to improve healthy lifestyles as part of community needs.
• Lecturer, Employee and Student Administration UNY.
TIME AND PLACE
Day, date: Wednesday, September 29th, 2010
Venue: Sports facilities FIK UNY
Time: 10:00 to 20:00 pm
TIME AND PLACE OF REGISTRATION
Date: 20-28 September 2010
Time: 09:30 to 13:00 pm
Place of registration: Secretariat of Sports Holiday FIK UNY. Jl. Colombo No. 1 Yogyakarta, Tel / Fax: 0274-513092.
Cp: Yudanto M.Pd. (081578843327), Amat Komari, M.Sc. (081392759999), Ratna Ekawati, M.A. (081329002840), Abdul Alim, M.Or. (08122955527), Tri Hadi Karyono, S.Pd. (081804335844), Cloud H, M.Or. (085868466797, Sigit N, M.Or. (08122755287), Dr. Siswantoyo, (081 553 242 442).
Wednesday, September 29th, 2010