Study Program of Physical Education, Health, and Recreation
The Vision of Physical Education, Health, and Recreation Study Program (PJKR)
"To make the study program that is excellent and competitive in the field of Physical Education, Adaptive Physical Education of national level in 2019 and in 2025 regional level imbued by the values of Empathy, Independent, Adaptive, and Sportive (EMAS)"
1. To organize the learning process of physical education, adaptive physical education at the junior and high school that is quality and sustainable in order to produce excellent graduates, devoted to God Almighty, have good personality and global perspective, independent, creative, and able to work together in community.
2. To conduct research and development in the field of physical education and adaptive physical pendidikian to junior and high level by the support of science and technology, which can be used according to the needs of stakeholders.
3. To organize community service in accordance with the scientific field of physical education and adaptive physical pendidikian at junior and high level, with empathy and in accordance with the needs of the community.
4. To organize various cooperation with partner institutions in the field of physical education and adaptive physical education, both nationally and regionally.
5. To apply supporting activities for the development of soft skills and English language skills